Terms of Website Use:
Please note that by providing your email address to sign up for our email subscription service, you consent to receive occasional email notifications about upcoming events, services, brands, and product alerts. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
As per the guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and to ensure complete transparency for customers, viewers, and visitors to the Girlfriends Who Inspire Change LLC website, the following should be assumed regarding the brand products and services: On the Girlfriends Who Inspire Change LLC website, when you the customer purchase a product or service on the website, Girlfriends Who Inspire Change LLC may receive a commission.
2. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the jurisdiction's laws where you live.
1. About the website: Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC sells products and services on the website to you directly as the "customer. (a) Provides discount and promotional codes.(b) Promotes brands and their products and services and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. We have no control over brands' decision to alter the prices on their website. Girlfriends Who Inspire Change LLC receives a commission from purchases made through these brands by hyperlinks.
2. Ownership of the Site: Any content on the Site, and the infrastructure used to provide the Site are proprietary to Girlfriends Who Inspire Change LLC, brands, merchants, and other content providers.
4. Access Site: At our sole discretion, we retain the right to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access due to circumstances within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site and your subscription may be unavailable occasionally.
10. Copyright and Trademarks: The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the United States. Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC owns a copyright in selecting, coordinating, arranging, and enhancing such content and the original content. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, or publication of copyrighted material is allowed, you will make independent attribution and make no changes in or deleting any author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright. User notice: You acknowledge that you do not acquire ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC owns a registered and unregistered trademark. In Nevada, the Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC logo and variations found on the Site are owned by Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC. Other marks on the Site not owned by Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such claim is for the exclusive benefit and use of Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC unless otherwise stated, or maybe the property of their respective owners. You may not use Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC's express permission.
12. Unsolicited Ideas: We do not accept or consider, directly or through Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC, agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans, or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our independent contractors) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images, or other work in any form ("Unsolicited Materials"). If you send us Unsolicited Materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them: Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC has no obligation to review any Unsolicited Materials, nor to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential
13. Infringement Reporting Procedures and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures Infringement Reporting Procedures: If you own the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights ("I.P. Rights Owner"), or if you are an agent authorized to act on the I.P. Rights Owner's behalf ("Authorized Agent"), and you have a good faith belief that material or products on the Site infringe the I.P. Rights Owner's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. You would like to bring it to Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC's atten can report your concern(s) by submitting your complaint here. DMCA Procedures. Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC reserves the right to terminate your, or any third party's, due to use of the Site if such use infringes the copyrights. Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC may, under appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate your, or any third party's, right to access the Site if Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC determines that you are, or a third party, a repeat infringer. Suppose you believe any material has been posted via the Site by any third party in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. You want to bring it to Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC's attention. In that case, you must provide Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC representative identified below with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including, without limitation, telephone number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. The contact information for Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC DMCA for notice of claims of copyright infringement is Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC, 304 S. Jones Blvd #1328, Las Vegas, NV 89107.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty: AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE SITE USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER GIRLFRIENDS WHO INSPIRE CHANGE, LLC, NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE, OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY OBTAIN FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, OR (III) USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT, AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GIRLFRIENDS WHO INSPIRE CHANGE, LLC, AS A RESULT OF THIS, DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. THE WARRANTY LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE NOT INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY A MERCHANT OR BY THE APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER OF PHYSICAL PRODUCTS OR ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES BY GIRLFRIENDS WHO INSPIRE CHANGE, LLC THAT ARE INCLUDED IN OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS.
16. Electronic Communications: When you use the Site or send emails to Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC, you communicate with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will share with you by email or posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication you provide sole discretion electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and adequate when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
17. Websites of Others: The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. Links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents of such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you access websites, other parties maintain them. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, products, or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
23. Dispute Resolution: We each agree to bring any Dispute against the other in our respective capacities and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, representative proceeding, or association. In addition, we each agree that Disputes shall be arbitrated only. You do so at your own risk if and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action, and the arbitrator may award relief (including injunctive relief) only individually. The arbitrator does not have the power to vary these provisions.
24. (a) Choice of Law and Forum; No Jury Trial. If, for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court: (i) except to a qualifying claim over a Dispute in a small claims court, which you shall have the right to bring in a court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which you reside, you and Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC agree that any Dispute may only be instituted in a state or federal court in Clark County, Nevada (ii) you and Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for resolution of such Disputes; and (iii) you and Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC agree to waive any right to a trial by jury. You and Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC agree that the courts and the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, will govern this Dispute Agreement and any Disputes. (b) Injunctive Relief. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Dispute Agreement, either party may bring suit in court seeking an injunction or other equitable relief arising out of or relating to the infringement of a party's intellectual property or any illegal or intentional act affecting the accessibility, functionality, or the security of the Site, and any illegal or intentional act against your interests or the general business interests of Girlfriends Who Inspire Change, LLC. Severability, except for Section 24 above, if any part of this Section 24 is ruled to be unenforceable, then the balance of this Section 24 shall remain in full effect and construed and enforced as if the portion ruled unenforceable were not contained herein. If Section 24 above is ruled unenforceable, Section Twenty-four shall be deemed unenforceable, but the rest of Section 24 shall remain in full effect.
If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
We're excited to have you as part of our community! Our membership platform is designed to help you connect with like-minded individuals, access valuable resources, and empower yourself to achieve your goals.
As a member, you'll have access to various benefits to help you grow personally and professionally. You're not under any obligation to become a member to engage with us.